
Well, we hit the 20 week mark on Thursday, Thanksgiving. I celebrated by eating lots of delicious T-day food! :) It's amazing that we are already halfway through this journey, and so looking forward to what's to come. Kinsley is moving around a lot more these days, and I hope that we are only a short time away from Philip being able to feel her kicking and punching as much as I do. We are constantly talking to her like she is already in the room. I have also discovered how much fun it is to sing to her. She tends to move around more when there is music in the air, so it is not uncommon to catch me singing Christmas music to her in the car!
My belly is also definitely starting to show more, especially at night. This picture is of me holding up one of the pieces of her crib...wow, what a difference a few weeks makes, huh? I swear that the old saying is true..."the camera adds 10 lbs"...and 10 inches to my waistline, for that matter. It doesn't help that I had just eaten another huge Thanksgiving-leftovers dinner and was wearing a tight shirt...but the camera doesn't lie - Kinsley and I are definitely growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment