The Stanford Family

The Stanford Family

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

**********

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirtier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ritz Girl



While I meant to post this last week, I just realized that I never posted photos of Kinsley's first weekend stayover at a hotel. We've been traveling all summer, but have been at condo's and friend's homes...this was our first stay at a hotel. Or should I say, resort. And one heck of a resort at that. Yes, just 2 weekends after Carrie Underwood's wedding, we found ourselves at the very same Ritz Carlton at Lake Oconee. Philip had a work convention up there...yes, that would be the same convention that was held in Hilton Head the year before...where God decided it was time for Philip and I to add a #3 to our family. :) Anyway, to celebrate the anniversary of Kinsley as a little seed in my belly, we all had our first trip to the Ritz. Starting her out young, right? I know. And our summer of travel continues next week down in Seaside Beach, FL with my family...our annual trip, and I cannot wait! Maybe I'll actually step foot on the beach this trip...


Just hanging out with mommy and daddy by the spa!



Sound asleep on her own loungechair by the pool. Judging by the oooo's and awww's from people around us, she was a hit!


Too hot. Heading back up from the pool into the AC. Ahhhhh....


Family pic at lunch before heading home.


Kinsley and daddy on the way to Gaby's by the Lake.


Ready to head home!


Well, almost ready...we couldn't leave without buying a little something to remember the weekend by...Kinsley's first baby doll!

1 comment:

  1. Kins does look like she is getting big! That one of you holding her is proof. Those stats are going to keep climbing (hopefully keeping her in the precious princess category, of course) because you guys are doing such greatness for her!

    ReplyDelete