...for our little supermodel. Yep, that was her nickname today. After two hours of photos, in the comfort and convenience of our own home, all courtesy of my Aunt Debra's portable photo studio. [And while her photography has been admired by all of us for years, I believe that D. Webb Gable Photography is now officially "open for baby business."] What a beautiful day. And what an incredible point in our lives - celebrating 8 months of our baby girl - forever captured on film.
You see, we haven't had any professional photos take of Kinsley since March 25th...her last day in NICU...when the Northside Hospital portrait service came by our little room on the 7th floor to take her newborn photos just before we were discharged. It was incredible...our first photos of her, looking how a baby "should"...no breathing tubes or IV's or monitors...just Kinsley.
And now, just look at her...sitting up and laughing and smiling. I feel like time is going by so quickly these days. I love this particular phase of her life, but I know that I will also love the next, and the next, and the next.
In the meantime, here are just a handful of the 300+ photos taken today...8 months and 1 day from the day Kinsley was born 5 weeks early. Now, a healthy & happy baby girl!









Stacy, those pictures are adorable. You are very lucky to have your aunt come to your house to do that. Kinsley is getting so big and I love the big smiles.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon.