The Stanford Family

The Stanford Family

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

**********

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirtier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."



Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kinsley's Early Summer Photos

We interrupt this "family beach trip recap" to bring you the following important message...

Er, well, actually, it's just some really great photos from the beginning of the summer! The long-awaiting CD arrived today - here they are...the even more amazing thing is how MUCH Kinsley has already changed since May when these were taken. Incredible. There is still so much "baby" in her face in these photos...and now she is such a "little girl." Nonetheless, they must all be added to my little virtual baby book.

And now, I cannot wait to get my hands on some antique photo frames for our family room...


~ Our Family ~





~ Sweet Summer Travels ~




~ Tu-Tu Cute ~







~ Daddy's Girl ~






1 comment:

  1. those are great pictures. I would love one for my house if you can print extras.

    ReplyDelete