The Stanford Family

The Stanford Family

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

**********

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirtier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."



Monday, November 19, 2012

Carter's Newborn Photos

I know that this post is a little delayed, but here are the precious newborn photos of our baby boy!  Just as we did with Kinsley, we opted to use the on-site photo service at Northside hospital.  And also just like Kinsley, Carter was wide awake the entire time!  We got a few great shots of our little man and his big sis in the comfort of our hospital room on the second day of his life.  It's funny looking back at these because he has already changed so much at 7 weeks old since these were taken.  And take a look at the last two photos - it's amazing to see how much Kinsley and Carter looked alike as newborns!








Carter (taken at 2 days old).
Kinsley (taken at 2 weeks old on the day we were discharged from NICU).
See the similarities?  Those eyes?  
I cannot wait to watch how Carter continues to grow and change before our eyes just like his sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment