The Stanford Family

The Stanford Family

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

**********

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirtier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."



Sunday, December 16, 2012

Kinsley's First Haircut!

Yes, I know...she will be 3 years old in a few months and she is JUST NOW getting her first haircut, but that's just how it goes when your baby girl is born with no hair and takes a loooong time to grow hair in!  She did so, so great at our local Snip-Its, never cried or gave me any push-back to hopping up in the chair for her first haircut!  And she's still got her sweet curls!!!  :)  We celebrated afterwards with a special mommy-Kinsley lunch - so fun!

"Before"...
A little unsure, but ready for her first cut!


Almost done!
"After"!
She looks so cute!  And so grown-up!!! 

At lunch with mommy, showing off her new "certificate"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment