The Stanford Family

The Stanford Family

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

**********

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirtier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."



Friday, April 16, 2010

What's in a Name?

So, I have changed the title of our blog from The Stanford's to this new title that really portrays what I feel about our life now. I thought these very words when I was rocking Kinsley last night in her room...Life Is Good. Yep, the phrase from the t-shirts and bumper stickers. Those three simple words always make me smile. We have been thrown a few curve balls lately, but we have been truly BLESSED and I am so thankful for that. I have learned that it's not my plans or our plans, but God's plans. Our journey thus far in pregnancy and parenthood was & is unique, and hopefully we can help others that may go through something similar in the future (just as so many people, most of whom had been through their own childbirth challenges, were there for us over the past several weeks). Parenting is hard stuff. But then again, nothing easy was ever worth doing, right? So here's to the journey ahead...I pray that we always have a reason to say that Life Is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment